Friday, 6 July 2007

End of BSc......

Well, well. Last nyt jst got the confirmation me passing Bsc in computing. Ya dats why i m here for; i mean in UK. Fella's its been a journey and mission in UK for last couple of years. I came to this country arnd 4 years ago and aint been back home yet. Folks its all coz of the study n work.

One thing I gotta say, if you are looking for a proper life adventure pop in to UK as a student and try to pay all the bills urself including the tuition fees. Mans been doing it for a while. I can tell you, it really sucks (sometimes). lol

lolts of ups and downs but finally, I managed to reach the destination. This blog is jst to share my experiences in UK.

Feel free to post your comments or questions about UK student life. I will try my best to come up with satisfactory answers!!

Dats it for nw. hope to come up with some juicy but educative stories in near future.

No comments: